Friday 7 February 2014

Introduction - Design Process

One of my modules in my second year of study in University is Design Process, in this module we focus on the process that goes into the design of various game projects and in particularly, level design.

For my project in my module level design I have been challenged to create a level mod for a game which is currently out in the market and my mind initially ran through a few ideas such as Garry's mod and Counter strike but then Skyrim took my eye in my steam library and since the "Creation Kit" is already supplied through steams tools by Bethesda I though this would be a great place for myself to start looking since I have been an avid fan of The Elder Scrolls series all the way back to Morrowind.

So I now I have my mind set, my level mod will be some sort of add-on to the game Skyrim.


No comments:

Post a Comment